La Musique

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Change

I must say, I am very hardworking today. Actually, I want to put effort into studying for my exams this week. I know I am tired, but I still have to work for it. Come to think of it, I won't be studying this hard anymore once I graduate, and so I better appreciate the time to do that right now.

As you can see, I am taking a little break here (hehe). However, there is an issue that has been bugging me for the entire day. I wonder how my parents are going to cope with the absence of two daughters at home now that my sister might be going overseas to study too, and I will be working here for the next year or so. I am worried. I hope they are able to look on the bright side of life. I have been away from home almost four years now. Now that I found a job here, I will be away even longer. Not that I plan to settle down in Canada. I just want to get good work experience. There are good opportunites around and job prospects in Canada are way better than in Malaysia (especially for chemical engineers). I do hope they won't be too upset and depressed. I know how my dad keeps everything inside and hides his feelings in front of us. I miss home too, but I need to grow up too.

On a brighter note, I can't stop thinking of stuff that I wish I had (if given the $$$). My wishlist for Christmas is :)

1) Ipod
I might want the nano, but it's cool to have the iPod that can play videos on it as well. I think I will be travelling alone alot, so this can keep me good company. But expensive, lerr ...

2) Expensive make-up
Muahaha. I need to look good. Jackie sometimes complains about my lack of style.

3) A new fancy handbag
I seriously need to shop for one. I haven't been shopping at all. Gee.

Sigh.

Without money, life kinda sucks.

9:37 PM | |