La Musique

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Popping the Pills

Just when I thought stress wasn't really a big deal, I have to pop these colourful pills into my mouth again. Oh well, better now than never. I do not want my brain to get fried and be bed-ridden at this young age. I still have so much to live up to. Most importantly, I want to be happy (actually, it's more of "I need to be happy"). Western medicine has not done much to improve my condition. Perhaps, it is true that western medicine only allows healing to take place at a specific area of injury/malfunction/pain. It does not heal the entire well-being of our body system. Hopefully, the Chinese way of treatment can help me a little. Gosh, I need to take really good care of my diet now.

Doctor says red wine is good. So, I guess my alcohol intake would be limited to red wine only.

I'll be leaving in a week's time. So soon, eh? Yeah, being home for a month isn't enough. Then again, boredom takes over my life when I am home for four months without doing anything productive. Sometimes it gets so bored that I start to catch mosquitoes. Come to think of it, I have not been bitten much by those blood-sucking creatures here. Perhaps, I should not say this aloud. They might come swarming at me tomorrow morning.

Another year to go to graduation. It's so fast. I don't want to leave behind varsity life so soon. Although I have the opportunity to do graduate studies, I don't want to be a burden to my parents anymore. My dad is working too hard, it hurts to see how pressured he becomes at work. Moreover, my sister will have to go abroad for her studies soon. If I can find a job here in Canada, I can work at least two years before returning home to K.L. to accompany my parents. It's all so difficult to plan, but it's best to just let time take its course. As much as I want to stay behind in Edmonton, I am worried of my parents' well-being. Hopefully, I can get a good-paying job -- $$$ --

I haven't taken much pictures of food (well, some people might get jealous, you see *ahem*). Here's two, one of me and Huey Teng, and the other of my sister playing the grand piano at 1Utama. It was really nice, the pianist invited my sister to play the piano. By the way, I straightened my hair again, hehe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9:13 AM | |