La Musique

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lonely

I have gotten used to his frequent visits to my place after work and good night calls that I had to stay away from the house for a while after he left that morning. I went to do some last-minute shopping yesterday. It was a pretty good excuse to not stay at home. Moreover, the bank screwed up my account, and so I had to make a trip there to settle the mess.

I returned home to a quiet house. Even my phone doesn't ring that often anymore. I can't concentrate on studying. I miss you dearly ... I can't wait to see you in the new year ~~

Also, I just realized I'm going to be back in KL for a little more than two weeks. I thought it was three weeks ...

Oh well, I hope I won't be dead tired at the end of each trip to and fro. Sigh. Stupid exams.

3:09 PM | |