La Musique

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tagged

My sister tagged me.

The rules are ...

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I like to wash dishes. I seriously do.

2. I enjoy being alone most of the time.

3. I get hooked on TV advertisements A LOT.

4. I MUST sleep with a blanket. Even if it is hot, I must have one part of my body covered under the blanket at all times.

5. I don't close the cap on the toothpaste tube. I don't know why.

6. I take forever to get out of bed. And I roll around. And ... when I do get out of bed, I end up on the floor.


And i tag ...

1. AMS
2. .... err
3. Li Shun
4. Lynette
5. Ah.
6. Whoever.

12:23 AM | |