La Musique

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Careless

How did I write down such math ... (s-1)*(1+s) = 1

...


ARGHHHHH! Such a stupid, careless, unforgivable, mistake!!!

Sigh.

I hate it when that happens. The funny part was I woke up this morning (well, actualy 2p.m. in the afternoon) and thought to myself what is (s-1)*(1+s). And that was when I realized my ultimate-joke-of-the-year mistake.

On a lighter note, I am going home in three days! Yipeee :) I can't wait. I need to get out of this small apartment. It is too quiet. I'm glad I went to dinner with friends yesterday. Just to get some human interaction, you know. I haven't had that for awhile. It was fun. Although there was a suspicious character following us, but we managed to outrun him and reported this situation to campus security. After dinner, we set up the Christmas tree! This time, the tree will live temporarily at Liana's apartment. After decorating it and what not, we sat and chat till 1 a.m..

I'm not in the mood to study anymore! Yeap, the holiday mood has already kicked in. I'm so ready to get on that 22-hour journey back to Malaysia. Excited is the key word here ^^

2:16 PM | |